1. Böhmig et al, Immunoadsorption in severe C4d-positive acute kidney allograft rejection: A randomized controlled trial. American Journal of Transplantation Jan. 2007; 7(1): 117–21.
2. Schwaiger et al, Deceased donor kidney transplantation across donor-specific antibody barriers: Predictors of antibody-mediated rejection. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation Aug. 2016; 31(8): 1342–51.
3. Morath et al, Living donor kidney transplantation in crossmatch-positive patients enabled by peritransplant immunoadsorption and anti-CD20 therapy. Transplant International May 2012; 25(5): 506–17.
4. Bartel et al, Peritransplant immunoadsorption for positive crossmatch deceased donor kidney transplantation. American Journal of Transplantation Sep. 2010; 10(9): 2033–42.
5. Thölking et al, Antigen-specific versus non-antigen-specific immunoadsorption in ABO-incompatible renal transplantation. Public Library of Science 29 June 2015; 10(6).
6. Eskandary et al, ABO antibody and complement depletion by immunoadsorption combined with membrane filtration—a randomized, controlled, cross-over trial. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation Mar. 2014; 29(3): 706–14.
7. Biesenbach et al, Effect of combined treatment with immunoadsorption and membrane filtration on plasma coagulation: Results of a randomized controlled crossover study. Journal of Clinical Apheresis Feb. 2016; 31(1): 29–37.
8. Stummvoll et al, Lupus nephritis: Prolonged immunoadsorption (IAS) reduces proteinuria and stabilizes global disease activity. Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation Feb. 2012; 27(2): 618–26.
9. Sandip Mitra. Phase II trial investigating the safety and feasibility of Peptide GAM Immunoadsorption in anti-PLA2R positive autoimmune membranous nephropathy. Health Research Authority, Research Summary: Aug. 2016; IRAS ID: 198481.
10. Biesenbach et al, Long-term outcome of anti-glomerular basement membrane antibody disease treated with immunoadsorption. Public Library of Science 31 Jul. 2014; 9(7): e103568.
11. Dantal et al, Effect of plasma protein adsorption on protein excretion in kidney-transplant recipients with recurrent nephrotic syndrome. New England Journal of Medicine 6 Jan. 1994; 330(1): 7–14.
12. Moriconi et al, Proteinuria in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis: Role of circulating factors and therapeutic approach. Renal Failure May–Jul. 2001; 23(3–4): 533–41.
13. Meyer et al, Immunoadsorbtion and rituximab therapy in a second living-related kidney transplant patient with recurrent focal segmental glomerulosclerosis. Transplant International Dec. 2007; 20(12): 1066–71.